? ??????????????Distant Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 4955 Total Grabs. ??????
Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????I Love Girls? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (9 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 7862 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Glamour Glam? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, October 30, 2009

TAKING CHANCES


Through out my entire year that I have spent at Rhodes University, I have been tempted to climb on the bikes which are right next to the Eden Grove building, on campus. However this seemed to fail because I was told that that kind of deed would get me into trouble.
After planning to spend an afternoon with Dr. Saleem Badat, our vice chancellor, we were disturbed by a meeting that he had to attend urgently. Therefore, my next option was to spend the rest of the afternoon with Professor Andrew Buckland. That was quite interesting, considering that I had never been in his office for an hour and literally sit there and watch him work. However, I felt as if I was still hungry for more from this exercise and I needed something a bit more challenging. My next option was to go for my temptation which has been haunting me the whole year.
I decided to spend an hour on the bicycles, taking the chance of being chased away by the CPU. Some students thought that I was crazy because most of them seemed to notice that I had been on those bicycles for quite sometime. Time went by, shifting myself around the bicycles and making me comfortable as I was this was starting to get tiring. After fifty five minutes spent on the bikes, a CPU officer walked up to me and reprimanded me for doing something against the university’s code of conduct. But to my surprise, the officer understood when I explained that this was work related. The mission was accomplished at last…