? ??????????????Distant Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 4955 Total Grabs. ??????
Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????I Love Girls? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (9 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 7862 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Glamour Glam? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, October 26, 2009

smiling

Smile and wait…
I wonder at times, if all people think the same about smiling as I do. In principle it’s just another simple expression portrayed in the human face, the key word here being simple; effortless and what should be natural. Yet, to me it is so much more. My mother wears a constant grin and advocates it to say the least and so I was inspired at a very young age to do the same. Her unwavering smile has inevitably worn off on me throughout the years. I proudly wear a smile everyday because the effects are all too rewarding. Yet, it is a shame that a lot of folks do not appreciate this. For me it is the world. It amazes me the looks one will receive if, whilst walking down main drive, with a spring in your step, you are beaming out at the world. If I see this I know what jumps to mind, “why is that person smiling, what are they thinking about and why are they looking so darn happy”?!
The curiosity one can invoke in other people if, upon entering a nightclub for instance, you adopt a cheerful smile is amazing. You in turn make yourself more interesting and even intriguing. Affirmative thinking is proven to be a hundred times more beneficial than negative thinking and this all begins with the simplest of tasks- smiling. It may seem hard at times if you are feeling down but just give it a shot; smile and see if you start to feel better inside... I bet you will.
There are so many little benefits one will receive in life from smiling and emitting that positive energy that is so greatly appreciated by all those around you, not to mention being able to get out of paying for that library book overdue. So I urge you, when next walking to class or wherever you are, smile at the person walking towards you, I mean really smile, and you’ll see what happens...