? ??????????????Distant Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (3 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 4955 Total Grabs. ??????
Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????I Love Girls? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (9 Ratings)??5 Grabs Today. 7862 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Glamour Glam? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, October 30, 2009


RaVe ReViEw:


Curious to see what my fellow journies came up with, I decided to review http://www.cowandchickenandcoward.blogspot.com/. It is awesome. I am definitely one to admire the look of something and before I even started reading I knew I would enjoy it. The blue, white and black background design is neat and classy and the blog title in itself is interesting – I absolutely love the cartoon Cow and Chicken! The blog is maintained by four first-year female journ students – and boy do these girls have something to say. Their posts are witty, attractive, inspiring and intelligent. The standard of writing is quite high and I was kept captivated long enough to want to read all the posts. These girls are concerned with many current issues (as all journalists should be in my mind), especially the image of the modern-day woman – and they do not agree with it. I concur with their values. Rake-thin is most definitely not attractive. In all, I found http://www.cowandchickenandcoward.blogspot.com/ extremely edifying, and its bloggers driven young ladies with an eye for current events. Their pictures helped to make their posts even more relevant and their perspectives are both informed and clever. I would definitely recommend this blog to people who are concerned with today’s issues, as well as those who would like to read a more feminine point of view.